I’ve decided to add some reviews to my page because I think it will help me not only become a better writer, and give back to those who have helped me, but also to help to those who are just starting out.
I have a few stipulations for those who submit their stories for reviews, please read them thoroughly :
1. I’m honest but fair. I will give as much information as I can. Don’t expect favoritism even if we’re friends. I feel “sugar coating” or lying will only be detrimental to the both of us. However, I will go over my review with you before posting anything negative in case you’d like to change something I’ve suggested.
2. I am super busy with family, a publishing company, mentoring, and my own writing. It doesn’t leave much for extra-curricular but I will get to your book as soon as I can. If there is an urgency that you can justify we might work something out.
3. I do not get paid for reviews. If you want editing, I’m happy to suggest several amazing editors. If you want a book covers, please visit my website at http://www.unsaintly.com. This page is strictly about book reviews.
4. I reserve the right to refuse, add, or revise rules as I see fit.
5. If you are still with me, I prefer paperback copies. When I’m not working, I like to be off electronic devices. When you submit for a review, I will reply with my mailing address if I accept it.
6. I’m one person, so do not hound me for your review unless we’ve agreed on a date and it’s within the three day mark.